All information collected or provided on the Tapija d.o.o. ("Tapija") website across all platforms and devices is subject to the terms of this policy.
Owner and Data Controller
Puntižela 22, HR - 52100 Pula
Collecting of data
We respect the privacy of and care for the personal information of our users. Because of this, we only gather the minimum amount of personal information and process it in a way that is ethical, just and transparent.
In accordance with that, we only collect and process the personal data that users voluntarily submit through our website's contact form or e-mail. We gather the following data when you contact us about our services through e-mail or the contact form on our website:
- Name — We refer to you by your name in our correspondence with you.
- Email Address - We will contact you via email in response to your inquiry using this information.
- Company — We use this to learn more about your business and/or product so we may respond to your enquiry more effectively.
- Project specifics — We need to know about the project you are interested in working with us on in order to review your enquiry and determine whether we are a good fit for you.
Keep in mind that you are free not to communicate this data with us without any penalties in circumstances where our website expressly specifies that particular data is not mandatory. Users are encouraged to contact the owner if they have any questions about which personal information is mandatory.
Please be aware that we only retain your information as long as is necessary to respond to queries and manage customer relationships. We shall first identify the type of the enquiry when you contact us with questions or for anything else via email or the contact form on our website. If it contains personal information, we will process it in accordance with this privacy statement or any applicable legal requirements.We will process your data based on your consent, our legitimate interest, contractual obligation or based on our legal obligations. We will only store your information as long as it takes to respond to your question, as long as our (pre)contractual relationship is ongoing, or as long as we are required by law to preserve information about our business partners or other contacts linked to our business.
Processing of data we collect
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of your data. Internally, your personal data is disclosed to our employees and associates only on a need-to-know basis.
Your personal information is never sold, leased, or rented to a third party, and we never give it to a person, business, or government agency without the proper legal justification. For the sake of law enforcement, national security, anti-terrorism, or other matters pertaining to public security, we may be legally required to reveal your personal information within the legal process or court order from governmental authorities.
We shall manage your personal data in accordance with the fundamental GDPR principles and take precautions to ensure that it is not accessed by hackers or unintentionally disclosed as part of a data breach.
The rights of users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the owner. In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by the owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from the owner.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller.Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the user's consent, on a contract which the user is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before competent data protection authority.
Your personal information that was obtained on the basis of your consent will no longer be used for the aforementioned reasons if you choose to withdraw it at any time. Sending an email to email@example.com will allow you to modify your consent.
Reach out to us if you'd like to see the information we've already gathered about you. We'll send it to you within 30 days of receiving your request.
Contact us if there are any changes you would like to make to the information we have already gathered on you. We will make the appropriate changes within 30 days of receiving your request.
You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data or to ask us to remove any data we have already gathered about you. Please get in touch with us, and we'll see to it that all of your data is either erased or subject to processing restrictions within 30 days of receiving your request.
You have the right to ask us to send the information we've gathered about you to another business on your behalf. Within 30 days after receiving your request, we will export the data.
We are doing everything we can to ensure that your time with Tapija is positive and that your information is handled with the utmost integrity. When it comes to the use and disclosure of your personal information, we will make every effort to handle any legitimate complaints or disputes in a way that complies with this privacy statement. If the problem cannot be resolved through our internal dispute resolution procedure, individuals from the EEA may file a complaint with the independent dispute resolution organization appointed to handle complaints and offer suitable remedy without charge. You can file an objection to Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency, located in Zagreb, Selska cesta 136, or to the supervisory authority within the EU.
When you visit a website or application, little text files called cookies are downloaded to your computer or other device. To recognize you, remember your preferences, and give you a more secure online experience, the website or application may retrieve these cookies from your web browser each time you visit.
Generally speaking, cookies are incredibly beneficial and are a widely employed technique by practically every website you visit because they aid in making your online experience as seamless as possible. Many websites require the usage of cookies (or other similar technologies, like "web beacons" or "tags") in order to function properly for security concerns.
In most cases, cookies are used to identify a browser on a certain machine rather than storing any information that may be used to identify a specific person. Cookies can occasionally gather certain information that could be regarded as personal information (e.g. when performance or marketing cookies are concerned).
- January 26, 2023: First published